If you want to root your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus GT-S7500 without the yellow triangle then follow the given below procedure. It works well in Linux but it will work on Windows too with some little changes.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that takes place to your device while following these procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- Before start to proceed take full backup of your data with backup applications. Just in case if you lost your data due to any reason you could easily recovery them with the help of backup.
- Then charge your device battery fully or else your device may get switched off during the middle of the process due to battery low.
- And also disable or uninstall all the antivirus suites in your mobile because this may interrupt the process.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your device by following the path “Settings > Applications > USB Debugging”.
How to root:
1. First download the RootMe.zip and extract it.
2. Put the phone in recovery mode and connect via USB.
3. Run runme.bat from the RootMe folder.
Instruction for Linux User:
1. First, download the respective S7500 firmware.zip and flasher (Odin) for S7500 from Samfirmware.com
2. Then again download the ClockWorkMod for ace plus.
3. Once you downloaded the firmware.zip then extract the same so that you will get firmware.tar.md5
4. Extract firmware.tar.md5 and you will get a folder with bunch of .img files.
5. Then delete the recovery.img
6. Extract cwm-trebon.tar, you will get a recovery.img, put it in the firmware folder.
7. Select all of the .img files and compress them into firmware.tar.
8. Open Shell and issue these commands.
md5sum -t firmware.tar >> firmware.tar
mv firmware.tar firmware.tar.md5
9. Then put your phone in the download mode.
10. Open the Odin and flash the firmware.tar.md5 file as PDA.
11. When the phone restarts you won’t get the yellow triangle and in the download mode it will show Samsung official firmware.
For Window Users:
1. First download the respective S7500 firmware and flasher (odin) from the Samfirmware.com
2. In addition to that again download the ClockworkMod and MD5SUM for Ace Plus.
Once you download the MD5SUM extract the exe in the folder containing the firmware.tar**
3. After that again download 7Zip and install it.
1. First extract the firmware.zip you will get firmware.tar.md5.
2. Extract firmware.tar.md5 and you will get a folder with bunch of .img files.
3. Delete the recovery.img
4. Extract cwm-trebon.tar, you will get a recovery.img, put it in the firmware folder.
5. Select all of the .img files and compress them into firmware.tar**.
6. “RUN” cmd, “cd” to the above folder and type in these commands
md5sum -u firmware.tar >> firmware.tar
rename firmware.tar firmware.tar.md5
7. Put your phone in download mode.
8. Open Odin and flash firmware.tar.md5 file as PDA.