Undoubtedly, the Samsung Galaxy Camera is one of the awesome device released by Samsung. Most of the Customers will love it. Now, the Rooting Guide is available for them to root their device.
All credits will goes to the esteemed XDA Recognized Developer AdamOutler who has come up with this rooting gudie, using the CF AutoRoot based on GC100XXALK1.
You will need:
- A windows computer (or heimdall built from source and the files included in the package)
- The Recovery + Cache which will flash upon the installation. Get it from here.
- The Odin version used is Version 1.85. Get it from here.
- Use JellyBean 4.1.1 build:GC100XXALK1 in case of problems. Get it from here.
- Unzip the CF-Auto-Root-gd1-ekgc100.tar.md5 from the zip package to a place you can find it.
- Launch the Odin3 application
- Place CF-Auto-Root-gd1-ekgc100.tar.md5 in the “PDA” section
- Put your device into Download Mode:
Remove and replace the battery.
Press “Volume down+Camera+Power”.
- Connect your device to your machine
- Click start
Once ODIN has done its thing, you should be rooted, Enjoy!