Here is the tutorial to root your Sony Xperia Tipo device. You can apply the given below procedure to both single and dual Sim versions. Please be aware that rooting may void your device warranty. Please do a backup before proceed.
Disclaimer: Best Android Blog should not be held responsible/liable for any damages that might occur to your device while following this rooting procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- First download the needed files from here.
- Once you downloaded then extract the files with any unrar/zip software.
- Once you extracted the files you will find:
- Stuff (folder)
- RunMe.sh (Which Is Only For Linux Users)
- Connect your Tipo to your PC through USB.
- Next turn on USB debugging by following the path Settings>Developer Options>USB Debugging.
- Step run the runme.bat file. It will pop out CMD.
- Step make a choice type : 1 and press enter
- Then wait till it does everything
- That’s it.
Incoming search terms:
- how to root sony xperia tipo dual
- root xperia tipo dual
- sony xperia tipo dual root