This tutorial is one and only for Spread Trum SP6820 device so don’t try it on any other device.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that takes place to your device while following these procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- Before start to proceed take full backup of your data with backup applications. Just in case if you lost your data due to any reason you could easily recovery them with the help of backup.
- Then charge your device battery fully or else your device may get switched off during the middle of the process due to battery low.
- And also disable or uninstall all the antivirus suites in your mobile because this may interrupt the process.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your device by following the path “Settings>Applications>USB Debugging”.
1. First download the Z4Root.v1.3.0 zip file from here.
2. Once you downloaded, then install it on your device memory/internal memory.
3. But don’t install it on SD Card and do not open this after install.
4. Open and run the above downloaded file.
5. Click temporary root option, and wait till it done successfully and don’t close it after finish.
6. Once if you done the temporary option then click Permanent root option.
7. Wait upto the process has been over.
8. Once, the process has been over your device will reboot automatically.
9. After that you can able to see the Superuser app installed in your device. If not so, then try to hard reset your device and try to back from first step.
Incoming search terms:
- HowtoRootSpreadTrumSP6820onAndroid2 3 6/4 0 1-BestAndroidBlog