In this article, you will how to root T-Mobile Galaxy Note II along with how to install CWM+SuperSU. Since SuperSu.Zip does not work on all devices the best option to root right now is first root by Option 2 then flash custom CWM via Odin or Mobile Odin (Google Play Store).
Option 1: CWM + SuperSU
2. Then download CWM SuperSu V0.99 installable ZIP:
NOTE : SuperSU zip does not work on all devices, needs fix. If you are already rooted, installing through Market is by far the easiest way to install SuperSU.
3. Then Download PC Odin
4. Open Odin and select PDA Tab.
5. Point to extracted file CWM6-Recovery-n7100-121014.tar
6. Now switch off device and reboot into download mode by pressing Vol down + Home +Power, And then, press Volume UP button in Warning Page to enter the Download Mode.
7. After that connect your device to PC and wait until the device successfully added to com port (it will turn light blue).
8. Then hit start button to flash.
9. Once it flashed successfully, you can see “PASS” in table above the ID:COM, you can disconnect the device from the PC.
10. Now reboot into CWM by :Switch off device and press Vol Up + Home +Power hold about 5 second.
11. Then Install SuperSu.
12. After that reboot your device.
That’s it you’ve done. Congrats!
Option 2: Only Root:
1. First download the CF Auto root from here and extract it to .tar file. Please make a note that rooting will void your guarantee.
1. Open Odin and select PDA tab.
2. Point to extracted file CF-Auto-Root-SGN2.tar
3. Now switch off device and reboot in download mode. For that you need to press Volume Down+Home+Power button and then press Volume Up button in Warning Page to enter the Download mode.
4. Connect the device to PC and wait till device successfully added to com port (it will turn light blue).
5. Hit ‘Start’ to flash
6. Once it flashed successfully, you can see ‘PASS’ in table above the ID:COM, you can disconnect the device from PC.
7. Reboot device and you will have SuperSU in application drawer.
Incoming search terms:
- root tmobile note 2
- galaxy note 2 root t mobile
- easy root that works on note 2 t889
- how to root samsung galaxy note 2 t889