If you want to root your Motorola Atrix 4G device then follow the given below tutorial. Before start to proceed please be aware that rooting your device may void warranty.
- We strongly advise you to backup your datas which is available in your phone with the help of backup applications. Because, this procedure will completely wipe your datas. In case if you backup everything, then it will be easy for you to restore them.
- Then charge your device battery fully so that it won’t get switched off due to lack of power during the middle of the process.
- Next download the file from here.
Disclaimer: Best Android Blog should not be held responsible for any damages that might occur to your device while following this rooting procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- Switch to fastboot mode by turning off your phone, and turning it back while holding down the volume down button until you see fastboot on the screen. Press Volume Up Button and you should see “Starting Fastboot Protocol Support”
- Then extract the file you downloaded to your C:Drive
- Open a command prompt on your computer (Windows logo key + R, type cmd) and go to that directory (should be c:/moto-fastboot-win32)
- Type the following commands one by one:
moto-fastboot.exe flash preinstall preinstall.img
- At this point your phone will reboot. After it reboots completely, type the following on the same command prompt (if /preinstall/dosu does not work, try /preinstall/su):
/bin/mount -o remount,rw /system
cp /preinstall/su /system/bin/
chmod 6755 /system/bin/su
PATH=/system/bin:$PATH pm install /preinstall/Superuser.apk
- Finally reboot the phone, it should be rooted now.
Incoming search terms:
- motorola atrix 4g rooting 2 3 4