If you are a business man, you will definitely have lot’s of clients and customers. It is necessary for you to have their contact numbers. You could not save each and every persons phone number in your android phone. You can write those numbers in a note book or diary. But you cannot carry those note books everywhere you are going.
If you saved their numbers in your android phone itself you will miss their numbers incase you lost your mobile, damaged your mobile or changed a new mobile (you could not save the contact numbers in SIM memory after certain extent) etc.
One of the best idea to save your valuable customers contact numbers is; just sync their contacts to your Gmail account. This will enable you to keep your contacts backed up and ensure that you have the most up-to-date email addresses and phone numbers in both places.
This is possible because, you probably know android operating system is closely related to Google’s web-based tools, including Gmail, so synchronization between your phone and your Gmail account is nearly automatic once you have added your Google Account to your android phone.
NOTE : The steps given below are applicable only to the android version 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich). It may be different for other versions of android.
- First, tap the “Settings> Personal>Accounts & Sync” add account from the home screen of your android phone.
- Then tap the Gmail for the type of account. Then, enter your username and password into the applicable fields. Tap “Sign in”.
- Then tap the “Not now” option to skip the step to join Google+ if you do not wish to sign up at that time.
- Then deselect any items in the list that you don’t want synchornized between your android phone and your Google account. At minimum, keep your contacts selected so that your phone contacts can be sent to your Gmail account. Tap “Next.” Your contacts will now be synchronized.
Incoming search terms:
- BEST NUMBER TRANSFER APP
- how to move phone numbers to gmail
- how to transfure phone numbers to google
- transfer telephone number to cell phone
- transfering numbers with gmail account