The AT&T HTC One X Smartphone users can now update their device with AOKP Jellybean firmware. We have given the easy tutorial below for your convenience. But before start to proceed strictly follow the pre-requisites.
Pre requisites to Update AT&T HTC One X Smartphone with AOKP Jellybean firmware:
- We strongly advice you to take backup of all your internal data such as Call Logs, Contacts, SMS, MMS, Apps, APNs Settings, etc. with the help of backup applications. Just in case, if you lost your data due to any reason you could easily recover them with the help of backup applications.
- We also advice you to charge your device battery fully in order to apply the update. Minimum 80% is recommended from our side. If you do not consider this there is a chance of your device getting switched off during the middle of the process.
- Next disable all the antivirus suites in your computer as well as mobile so that update process may not get interrupted.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled in your mobile. If not, you can do it by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and after that USB debugging would be enabled in your phone.
DISCLAIMER : Use the given below procedures at your own risk. We should not be held responsible/liable if any thing happens wrongly to your device.
How to Update AT&T HTC One X Smartphone with AOKP Jellybean firmware:
- Factory wipe your device if you aren’t coming from AOKP Jellybean already.
- After that install the ROM zip, followed by the Google Apps Package.
- If you came from the 2.20 firmware/newer HBOOT, then you must flash the BOOT.IMG from the zip through fastboot.
That’s it you’ve done congrats!