Samsung Ace Plus S7500 users can now roll their sleeves to update their device with the latest Value Pack of Gingerbread 2.3.6 firmware and it’s official available for India. Although this is an official update, any user of Ace Plus can apply this update but just need to ensure that your phone is not a network locked device.
The Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 has bunch of improvements. Also, this is Gingerbread 2.3.6 firmware which is dubbed as DDLD1 version. So, let us move on to the steps to apply this update.
Pre-requisites to Update Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 with Official DDLD1 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware
- The ROM we would see today is compatible only with Galaxy Ace S5830. So, make sure you try this ROM only on this device, not any other device by any company.
- You must take back-up of all the internal data present in your phone like Logs, Contacts, messages, etc. with the help of backup applications.
- Battery should be charged enough in order to apply this update. 60% minimum is recommended from our side otherwise your phone may get switched off while the update process.
- Disable all antivirus suites in your computer as well as mobile so that update process may not get interrupted.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled in your mobile. If not, you can do it by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and after that USB debugging would be enabled in your phone.
- Now just make sure you follow the corresponding instructions properly.
Steps to Update Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 with Official DDLD1 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware
- Grab the DDLD1 Firmware from here to your Computer.
- Now you need to enter your device into download mode which can be entered by pressing and holding Volume Down key + Center key + Power button till the time you see a green robot on your phone screen and next just press Volume up key to confirm that you entering into download mode.
- Open Odin in your computer.
- Now connect your phone to computer while ensuring Odin is open in your computer.
- As soon as you connect your phone to the computer, the ID: COM section in Odin will turn Yellow.
- Click on ‘PDA’ to select the file ‘“S7500DDLD1_S7500ODDLD2_S7500DDLD1_HOME.tar.md5” and then finally click on ‘Start’ button present in Odin to start the process of firmware update.
- The process would take few minutes to complete. After it is done, the phone will reboot on its own and after you see the home screen on your device, disconnect your phone by removing the USB cable.
- Turn off your phone to enter into recovery mode. To enter the same, press and hold Volume Up + OK + Power Button.
- And you have successfully accommodated the update.
Now when your Phone boots up, you would be running Official DDLD1 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware on your Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 Android device.
Incoming search terms:
- download cwm based recovery v5 0 2 8 (samsung galaxy ace plus )