Galaxy Ace S5830 users got interesting news today as their devices can now be updated with Miracle v3.0 Custom ROM which comes with tons of feature and enhanced features which makes your Android Experience even better.
Still, it’s not an official one and is developed by third party Android developers. Let us checkout the steps but also the pre-requisites.
Important: We and even the developer won’t be responsible for any damage that takes place to your device while following these steps.
Pre-requisites to Update Galaxy ACE S5830 with Miracle v3.0 Custom ROM Firmware
- The ROM we would see today is compatible only with Galaxy Ace S5830. So, make sure you try this ROM only on this device, not any other device by any company.
- You must take back-up of all the internal data present in your phone like Logs, Contacts, messages, etc. with the help of backup applications.
- Battery should be charged enough in order to apply this update. 60% minimum is recommended from our side otherwise your phone may get switched off while the update process.
- Disable all antivirus suites in your computer as well as mobile so that update process may not get interrupted.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled in your mobile. If not, you can do it by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and after that USB debugging would be enabled in your phone.
- Now just make sure you follow the corresponding instructions properly.
Steps to Galaxy ACE S5830 with Miracle v3.0 Custom ROM Firmware
- Grab the Miracle v3.0 ROM to your Computer.
- Now connect your phone to computer.
- Move the downloaded ROM to your Phone.
- Turn off your phone to enter into recovery mode.
- To enter the same, press and hold Menu button + Power button.
- As you enter into recovery mode, Select ‘install ZIP from SD card’ and then ‘Choose ZIP from SD card’ and select the Lee Droid ROM you copied to your phone earlier and confirm installation on the next screen.
- The update would complete within 5 minutes.
- Once it’s done, select go back option and then reboot system now.
- And you have successfully accommodated the update.
Now when your Phone boots up, you would be running Miracle v3.0 ROM on your Samsung Galaxy Ace Android device.