The Official Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware has been now released for Motorola Droid Razr M android smartphone. For all those who are on the current 77.111.10 Android 4.0.4 build can directly follow this procedure to apply this firmware update.
One of the best part of this firmware update is it is an official firmware released by Motorola. Please make a note that since it is an official firmware you need to root your device for applying this update because it is just a leaked firmware built.
If you want to check whether your device is rooted or not you need to download “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store or else you can navigate to the path “Settings > About Phone” there also you can find.
Pre requisites to Update Official Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware in Motorola Droid Razr M:
- We strongly recommends you to take backup of all your precious data (i.e SMS, MMS, Call logs, APNs etc) present in your phone. Just in case; if your data might corrupted or erased due to any reasons you can easily recover them with the help of backup.
- Make sure that you have left battery level of at least 40% or else there is a risk of your device getting turned OFF in the middle of firmware update.
- Enable USB Debugging mode by selecting the appropriate option in your Motorola Droid Razr M, by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- After that disable all the antivirus applications installed in your device, because this may interrupt the process of firmware update.
- Finally, make sure whether you have performed all the above mentioned instructions properly, after that head over to the next steps where we have summed up a detailed tutorial on how to update your Motorola Droid Razr M smartphone with official firmware.
DISCLAIMER : We and even the developer won’t be held responsible for any damage that takes place to your device while following these steps.
How to Update Official Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware in Motorola Droid Razr M:
- Before start to proceed, you need to download the Blur_Version.77.111.10.XT907.Verizon.en.US.zip file in your computer.
- Once downloaded, then connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place the same in your device’s SD card and not in the internal memory of the device.
- Once you have placed the zip file, disconnect the device from the computer and turn OFF the device so that it can be entered into the recovery mode.
- The recovery mode in Motorola Droid Razr M Smartphone can be entered by pressing both Volume keys and the Power button.From the boot menu, use Volume Down to highlight “Recovery”. Press the Volume Up button to select the same.
- When the Android screen shows up, press both Volume keys and choose the option of “apply update from external storage and then find for the “Blur_Version.77.111.10.XT907.en.US.zip” file and select it.
- Once the update is applied successfully, you need to wait until the process is complete; for that it will take around 5 minutes.
Congo! now you have successfully learnt on how to update official Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware in your Motorola Droid Razr M Smartphone.
Incoming search terms:
- root motorola blur reddit
- Blur_Version 77 111 10 XT907 Verizon en US zip