This firmware is completely safe, secured, free and won’t even void your warranty. Further, it fix almost all the bugs which are there in your existing firmware.
- It is always advisable to be on a safer side before you start to try anything new on your device. So, we strongly advice you to take backup of all your internal datas such as SMS, MMS, Contacts etc. with the help of backup applications. Just in case, if you lost your data due to any reason after updating the firmware, you could easily recover them.
- And also make sure whether your device battery level is atleast 75% to avoid the risk of your device getting switched off during the middle of the updating process.
- Then Disable or Uninstall all the antivirus suites that you have installed in your mobile and computer. Because this may interrupt the process.
- Then finally enable the USB Debugging option by following the path Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging.
DISCLAIMER : Best android blog would not held responsible/liable for any damages takes to your device by following this procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
How to Update:
2. So, once you downloaded extract the firmware in your computer and then open Odin in your computer.
3. Then Turn off the phone so that it can be entered in the download mode.
4. You can enter into the download mode by pressing down on Volume Down Key + OK Button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. Suppose your device enter into the normal mode instead of download mode then you need to retry the process until it enters into the download mode.
5. So, once you entered into the download mode connect your Galaxy Ace device to the computer via USB cable while keeping the Odin application opened in your PC. Once the device is connected, you should see that the ID:COM section in your Odin turns yellow which will indicate that all the drivers have been installed successfully.
6. Click on “PDA” tab to select “tar.md5” which you have got after extracting the firmware package.
7. Once you are done with the selection, click on “Start” for starting the process of firmware update.
8. Once the update is applied successfully, you will see that the device will be rebooted automatically.
9. If you want to check whether the firmware is updated successfully or not in your device then navigate to the path “Settings>About Phone”. There you will find the current firmware version.