Please make a note that this is especially for Galaxy W Variant. This will not run on a Galaxy W.
DISCLAIMER : This is a risky procedure. It may cause damage to your device. So, follow this procedure at your own risk. Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for that.
- We strongly recommend you to take full backup of your internal datas with the help of backup applications. Just in case if you lost your data due to any reason you could easily recovery them with the help of backups.
- Then charge your device battery fully or else your device may get switched off during the middle of the process due to battery low.
- And also disable or uninstall all the antivirus suites in your mobile because this may interrupt the process.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your device by following the path “Settings > Applications > USB Debugging”.
The ROM should install cleanly over a stock or non-stock ROM. It will also work with any of the basebands we are aware of.
1. First install the ClockWorkRecovery 188.8.131.52 (Without this recovery installation you will fail)
2. Then download a build from here.
3. So, once you downloaded copy the same into your SD Card.
4 . After that Wipe the data/factory reset (Only do this if Switching ROMs)
5. After that Wipe the cache, then wipe the dalvik cache.
6. Then Install from the zip.
7. After that select the build from SD Card.
8. Finally reboot your device and enjoy.