Here is a good news for people who are using Jelly Bean on Samsung Galaxy S III full of lag and delay. Usually the automatic updates are not stable version for your S III smartphone.
In order to get the stable version, you need to follow the steps which we have given below. Before start to proceed strictly follow the pre requisites.
DISCLAIMER : We and even the developer won’t be held responsible for any damage that takes place to your device while following these steps.
Pre requisites to Update stable version of Jelly Bean for Samsung Galaxy S III:
- We strongly advice you to take backup of all your datas which was present in your phone. Just in case, it gets lost due to any reason you could easily recover them with the help of backup.
- Once you have created the backup, you need to enable the USB Debugging from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. Ensure that the USB Debugging option is ticked.
- You should left the battery level of atleast 60% or else there is a risk of your device getting turned off in the middle of firmware update.
- Disable all the antivirus tools in your Samsung Galaxy S III to avoid its interruption during the firmware update.
- You need to have Installed KIES in your device.
- Your device should not Rooted.
- Finally, make sure you have done all the above mentioned instructions without fail.
Procedure to Update stable version of Jelly Bean for Samsung Galaxy S III:
- First you need to connect your S III to PC with the original Data Cable. The connect mode should be media device.
- After that connect your phone to KIES. Open the KIES and go to the tools then open firmware upgrade and initialization.
- A window should pop up, after that press the OK button again another window will pop up again you need to press the OK button.
- After that a caution window will pop up read the rules and check “I have read all of the above information” then check “Proceed without saving” and then click Start Upgrade.
- Now, the data backup window will pop-up, if you have already backup your stuff then you should click “Skip backup” if you did not then you should click create backup.
- After then you will see a window downloading firmware upgrade but it will take some time you have to wait until the window has been open.
- After then a last window will pop-up but it will download the package software which will take hours to download. It will install automatically through Samsung KIES.