Different models of Android phones and tablets are available from different manufacturers every year. Each new device usually requires a new and different method to root, and while some devices may share a common method.
Just imagine if only one particular tool is available to root for a particular device then how it will be? The owners of HTC devices, fulfill your dreams, yes they announced a universal tool; which roots all HTC phones and tablets.
The tool is named as HTC Quick Root and has been released by XDA Recognized developer lyriquidperfection. It uses a universal exploit that works across all HTC devices on Android 2.3 and Android 4.0, just only a single click is needed to root them.
Two methods are available to root in the HTC Quick Root tool:
1. Insecure Boot.img
This method is guaranteed to work on all devices but “requires S-OFF” and your Insecure Boot.img must have “ro.secure” set to “0″ and not use a patched adbd binary.
2. Universal Exploit
This method may work with all devices provided they are running on a fully stock ROM and recovery. But this method too fail if it has been patched by HTC on the Stock ROM you are using.
The HTC Quick Root tool is guaranteed to be able to root your device in most of the cases, so now let’s take a look on how it should be rooted in all HTC device.
How to Download and Use HTC Quick Root:
1. Before start, first check whether you have HTC Sync Manager installed on your computer, since it is needed to install drivers for HTC Devices.
2. Now download the HTC Quick Root tool from here and extract the downloaded zip file to a convenient location on the computer.
3. Then, strictly follow the given below instructions in your device.
- Go to Settings » Developer options and enable USB Debugging (on Android 2.3, go into Settings » Applications » Developer options).
- Go into Settings » Power and disable the Fastboot option.
4. Then, connect the HTC device to the computer. Now, open the zip files which you have already kept in your computer. Then, double-click on the HTC Quick Root file to start the root tool.
5. Then, follow, the onscreen instructions to root your device. If you are running on a fully stock device, try the Universal Exploit method, or if your device has S-OFF, try the Insecure boot.img method.
Incoming search terms:
- FREE DOWNLOAD HTC QUICK ROOT
- htc quick root
- htc quick root tool download
- quick root android