Hi folks if you are a Sky Vega LTE user and searching for a guide to root your device. Then this will be the best tutorial you are looking for.
Full credits will goes to the XDA Senior Member nguyenhonganh who has come up with this work. Before start to root your device, please follow the pre requisites which we have given below without fail.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that takes place to your device while following these procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- We strongly advise you to take full backup of your internal data with the help of backup applications. Just in case if you lost your data due to any reason you could easily recover them with the help of backup.
- Then charge your device battery fully or else your device may get switched off during the middle of the process due to battery low.
- And also disable or uninstall all the antivirus suites in your mobile as well as computer. Because this may interrupt the rooting process.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your device by following the path “Settings>Applications>USB Debugging”.
At last you need to prepare:
- First install the Pantech driver, then connect your phone with PC via USB Cable and check the driver on the computer (My Computer – Properties – Device Manager).
- Then download and extract “A800S-ROOT.rar”
- After that run “Step.1-Fastboot.bat” so that your phone will reboot into the fastboot mode. (If it’s not reboot, go to the fastboot by press: Power, Volume Up, Volume Down).
- Then again run “Step.2-ROOT_A800S.bat” waiting…phone will reboot to android,.
- If you want to check whether your device has been rooted or not, then go to the applications menu their if “super user” app appears then it implies your device has been rooted successfully.