HTC unveiled another Dual-SIM android smartphone with the model name Desire SV next to Desire V. The phone has got a 4.3 inch Super LCD 2 touchscreen, and the resolution would be quite low for the screen size, at 800 x 480 pixels screen resolution and even in Asia, the first country to receive the device would be India.
It has 4.3 inch WVGA display, a 5 mega pixel camera, BSI sensor with f/2.2 aperture and 28mm lens. The camera of HTC Desire SV is actually better than the Samsung Galaxy S Duos.
Further it has 768MB of RAM, 1 GB of internal storage, a dual-core processor clocked at 1GHz, a micro SD card slot and it will even have the Beats Audio branding. The connectivity options of HTC Desire SV include Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and GPS capability.
There is a news that the HTC Desire SV would be getting the 4G LTE networking so if at all the company is coming up with a US launch, then the users would have a good option to use the LTE connectivity through their network carriers.
There are single SIM and Dual SIM versions of the phone and they come in all black and black with orange color options. The price range of this smartphone would be Rs.22,590 and expected to come somewhere in December 2012.
Key Specifications of HTC Desire SV:
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Li-Ion 1620 mAh Battery
- 8 mega pixel rear camera, but no front camera
- 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8225 Snapdragon with Adreno 203
- 5.11 x 2.67 x 0.42 inches, 4.62 oz (129.7 x 67.9 x 10.7 mm, 131 g)
- 1 GB RAM, 4 GB onboard memory (with microSD card slot up to 32 GB)
- 4.3 inch 480 x 800 pixels Super LCD2 capacitive touchscreen (~217 ppi pixel density)