iDevices an app development company recently launched the iGrill app for android to monitor your food from upto 200 feet away. This iGrill app makes the cooking fun, easy and stress free with a host of useful features and long range Bluetooth enablement.
The iGrill is an app-enabled wireless Bluetooth meat thermometer. You can download the iGrill app at no charge from the app store and Google Play Store to connect to your apple or android devices. It is also available at several fine retailers including Apple, Best Buy, AT&T and Amazon.
This app will alert you when your food is ready via your Apple or Android device. It supports android 2.2 version. It has dual temperature probe capability so you can monitor two different meats at once and also works as a stand alone thermometer.
One interesting thing about this app is it has Facebook integration so that you can upload pictures of what you are cooking right to the iGrill Facebook page.
iGrill app features:
- Multiple probe support
- Recipes from Jennie-O and Facebook integration (Apple devices only)
- Kitchen timer
- Globe feature with real-time pins of iGrill users
- iGrill device connect ability
- Food temperature option
- Cooking time remaining feature
- Multiple view options
iGrill Device Features:
- Maximized temperature range
- Integrated probe storage
- Lay it flat, stand it up, or hang it.
- iPhone, iPad, iPod touch compatible
- Touch interface and projection display
- Upto 200 foot range
- Stand alone thermometer
- Bluetooth enabled
Incoming search terms:
- android meat thermometer app