You tube is a popular video-sharing website that everyone is aware much better than the Google Videos which was dumped very recently.
Now you can easily upload your favorite videos in You tube directly in your Smartphone since the Android tablets have been evolved for better video recording at 720p and 1080p.
Once you installed YouTube app in your smartphone you need to ‘Sign in’ into your account in the top right of the page.
If you have an Google Account you can directly sign in or else if you don’t have you need to signup. Actually YouTube app directly takes the Google Account with which you have logged in into your account.
Instructions to Upload Videos to your YouTube Channel:
- First open the YouTube app in the Tablet Personal Computer or Smart phone; once you open you will be directly presented to the video stream.
- After that press menu button on your device you will find the option of ‘Upload’ at the bottom. Using that option you can upload the video.
- After that you will be then directed to the smartphone’s media gallery where you will be able to see all your videos and then select the desire file for uploading.
- After that you will be presented with a screen enabling you to present the title, description, tag for your video. This interface is more often like the stock upload interface on Youtube for PC’s and laptop.
- Depending on the Network speed and Size of your video it will take time.
- After uploading you will be presented with a link to your YouTube Video by using that you will be able to see your video online. You can even share with your friends as well.
Follow the instructions given above to upload the video in your smartphone and enjoy by watching and sharing your favorite videos in YouTube channel.
Incoming search terms:
- how to upload youtube videos faster on a android tablet
- upload a video on youtube using a tablet