Finally the day is near when the MWC will launch and the latest gadgets that are going to be released this year will be unveiled. It is a huge event that is held every year in Barcelona, Spain.
So MWC is about to kick off in a day and already a batch of devices have been announced ahead of time as each manufacturer is trying to capture the limelight. In this article we have compiled a list of devices that are going to be unveiled in the MWC.
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1:
This device is based on the already available 10.1 inch tablet but this one runs on Android 4.0 ICS. The tablet is powered by dual core 1 GHz processor and packs 1GB RAM.
The internal storage will be available in either 16GB or 32GB which can be expanded by microSD card slot.
2. Galaxy Beam:
Galaxy Beam is another device by Samsung to be announced at MWC. It features a built in projector that uses 15 lumens lamps which is capable of projecting 50inch wide HD image.
Rests of the specification of the device are 4inch WVGA screen with 800×480 pixels, 1 GHz dual core processor. The device also features 5Mp rear camera and a 1.3MP front camera. You also get 8GB internal memory which can be expanded by microSD card. The device is expected to run Android 4.0.
3. HTC One X:
This device will be HTC’s flagship device that will feature the Tegra 3 chipset featuring 1.5 GHz quad core processor. It will be fitted with second generation LCD screen which will have a resolution of 1280×720 and will measure 4.7inch which will be protected by Gorilla Glass 2.
The device will also contain 1 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage. Unfortunately there is no microSD card slot available but HTC will compensate its users by providing 25 GB of dropbox storage for 2yrs for free.
4. Acer Liquid Glow:
The specifications of the device are 3.7inch display and a 5MP rear camera. The remaining specification will be announced in MWC tomorrow.
5. LG Optimus Lineup:
- LG Optimus 4x HD: this will be the first quad core device by LG and will feature an 4.7inch HD-IPS display with resolution of 1280×720. It will run on android 4.0.3.
- Optimus Vu: this device is intended to be the direct competitor of the Galaxy Note from Samsung. It will feature 4:3 display with a resolution of 1024×768 and will be 5inch long diagonally. It will come with dual core 1.5 GHz processor and android 2.3.5.
- LG Optimus 3D Max: this phone is the successor to the popular optimus 3D and will come with android 2.3.6 and 1.2Ghz dual core processor.
- LG Optimus L7: this device will feature a 4:3 floating mass display which means the display will be closer to the surface of the device. The remaining specs will be announced tomorrow.
There you go some of the devices that have already gained attention and will be announced at MWC tomorrow.
So stay tuned for more updates from MWC about new mobiles and tablets.