Most of the smartphone users do not pay more attention to the notification lights but some give more importance. If you are such kind of user then check out the app called LEDBlinker released by the XDA forum member MOST2K2.
One of the best part of this app is you no need to root your device. It gives the variety of notification light options to the users. Some of the features include:
* Let your LED show your SMS and Missed Calls
* Battery status (LED lights up for low battery)
* Google Mail (LED lights up for new messages) [paid only]
* Google Talk (LED lights up for new messages) [paid only]
* Alternative On-Screen-LED
* Autostart function after device reboot
Obviously, the capabilities of the application is limited to your hardware. If you don’t have multi-color LED notification lights, of course, you won’t be able to take advantage of that. If you don’t have notification LEDs at all, the app can help you configure your screen to flash when you have notifications. It is available in Google Play or AndroidPit.