LG announced their android smartphone, the Optimus G will be available in the United States on the AT&T and Sprint networks. It does not reveal any news regarding its price and availability but we can expect those details very soon.
Sprint and AT&T are the first wireless service providers in the world to offer the LG Optimus G smartphone. It is the world’s first Quad-core LTE (Long Term Evolution) Smartphone with the Qualcomm Snapdragon TMS4 Pro processor– a 1.5GHz quad-core CPU processor with Asysnchronous Symmetric Multiprocessing, which enables each core to power up and down independently to increase performance while saving battery life.
It is not only the fastest phone on the market, but also one of the most powerful. This smartphone combines with LG’s leading LTE, display and energy technologies with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4 Pro Processor to create an extremely fast and incredible mobile experience. It is equipped with high density 2,100mAh battery and impressive 4.7-inch True HD IPS Plus display.
Combined with the LTE technology, the impressive processor allows the users to quickly and easily access the videos while running on the other apps at the same time. The LG Optimus G creates the perfect combination of pleasure and functionality through a unique user experience not seen on any other device.
Features of LG Optimus G:
1. Q Slide Function:
This function allows the device to show two different screens simultaneously on one display so users can quickly send an important work e.mail while playing a graphic-intense video at the same time.
2. Live Zooming:
It enhances the viewing experiences by enabling consumers to zoom in up to 5 times while watching video to see small details normally hidden on the screen.
3. Time Catch Shot:
Photographs can be enhanced with camera capabilities like Time Catch Shot, which empowers the user to choose the best photo among various shots taken before the shutter button is pressed.
4. Quick Memo:
It allows the users to take notes on captured documents or photos with their fingers and they can share them with their family and friends as an attachment or URL.
5. Icon Personalizer:
It allows the consumers to customize the sizes and images of their most used apps.
6. Dual Screen Dual Play:
It not only allows mirroring between the smartphone and a TV or monitor, it also has the ability to display different content on each screen.
For example: a slide presentation can be displayed on the monitor while the Optimus G shows the accompanying speaking notes.
Additional LG Optimus G Key Specifications:
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system
- 32 GB of memory or 16 GB of on-board memory and microSD slot pre-loaded with a 16GB SD card that can accommodate up to 64GB of expandable memory
- Advanced 13 MP or 8 MP rear-facing camera with Time Catch Shot, “cheese shutter” and Smart Shutter and Low Light Shot Noise Reduction
- Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4 Pro processor with 1.5GHZ Quad-Core Krait CPUs and LTE
- Display technologies including Zerogap Touch
- 2,100mAh battery
- Screen Zooming allows zooming in and out of lists in music player, email, text messages and the photo gallery for increased visibility.
- Capable of 2G/3G/ 4G LTE networks
- 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS Plus Display (1280 x 768 pixels)
- Bluetooth® Version 4.0
- Crystal Reflection glass finish
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- DualScreen Dual Play feature that wirelessly displays different content on both a TV and the smartphone