Rumors about LG’s new Flagship phone have turned to be official. The news is that LG Optimus G: Quad core android flagship will arrive next month in South Korea. It would be precisely run by all its 3 operators.
After its arrival in South Korea, LG Optimus G would be launched globally and would finally reach Japan’s NTT DoCoMo by the end of 2012 in October or November. This is quite handy android phone with a crucial configuration.
- Display: A 4.3-inch screen with a 1280×768 resolution IPS display.
- Memory: 2GB Ram with a micro-SD card slot expandable memory.
- Camera: A 13mega pixel Camera with a sparkling flash.
- Processor: A quad core flagship processor that would be really give a speedy output.
- Design: 8.55mm thick phone with a handy outlook.
The company claims to give it a thicker design that reduces the air gap between the display and surface, including the size of the Bezel.
Japan would experience this phone as run by DoCoMo’s Xi Network. It would be available in 2 colors, Red and Black shell.
Other Attracting Features Include:
- Infrared data transfer.
- Mobile wallet.
- Mobile T.V services.
- DoCoMo’s traditional UI palette.
Let’s wait for some more news to come that would really add magic to this LG’s new phone.