The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 smartphone can now be installed easily with the latest version of Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware which based on the latest JROo3 build.
Still, this firmware is not yet pushed out officially to all the devices and all the countries, you can easily updated this firmware by following the instructions we are given below. The update we will be checking out is the OTA update and is having the built of DDBLI1.
One of the Significant feature of this update is, after applying this update in your device the warranty won’t be void and also you can get back to your current firmware at any point of time. And also note that if your device is rooted then the phone will be unrooted after applying this update.
You can note down the current firmware version from the path “Settings > About Phone”.
DISCLAIMER: We should not held responsible or liable for any damages that occur to your device if you do not follow the given below instructions. But it is very unlikely if you follow them properly.
Pre-requisites to Update Epic 4G with Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware:
- Before start to apply this update you need to back up all the data (i.e SMS, MMS, Call log etc) present in your phone with the help of backup applications.
- But, don’t make use of PC suite for backing up the data as it does not support the beta or unreleased firmwares.
- It is necessary to keep a battery level of 60-70% or else there is a risk of your device getting turned OFF in the middle of firmware update.
- Disable preferably Uninstall all the antivirus tools in your device, because this may interrupt the process of firmware update.
How to Update Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 with official Jellybean 4.1.1 OTA firmware:
- First, download the DDBLH3 OTA Zip firmware package from here to your computer along with the Odin tool.
- Once downloaded, open the Odin in your computer. Once opened, then
turn OFF your phone so that it can be entered in the download mode.
- The recovery mode in Galaxy Tab 2 P3110 can be entered by pressing the Volume Up rocker key + power button at the same time while the device is turned Off. If the device starts in the normal mode, you need to re try the process of the entering the device into the download mode.
- Connect your Galaxy Tab 2 with your computer / Laptop and then in Odin you will see that the ID : COM section will turn Yellow indicating that all the drivers are installed successfully.
NOTE : If ID:COM section does not turn Yellow, install the USB Drivers in your computer and go to the path “Settings > Wireless & Network > USB Settings” and ensure that “Samsung KIES” option is ticked before connecting the phone to the computer.
- Now, click on “PDA” to select and once you have selected the file, Click on “Start” option for starting the process of firmware update.
- Once the firmware is updated successfully, the device will be restarted. Please make a note that the device will take more time than the normal for rebooting the device. So, you have to wait until the process is complete.
- If you want to check whether your device is updated or not, then you need to go to the path “Settings> About phone > Firmware version” is mentioned as Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware update.
NOTE : In case, if the device is not updated and it get into the boot loop mode, you need to again clear the cache from the recovery mode and retry the whole process from the start.
Congo! now, you have successfully updated official Jellybean 4.1.1 OTA firmware in your Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 android device.
Incoming search terms:
- firmware download galaxy tab 2 p3100
- how update samsung tab3100
- samsung galaxy tab 2 official firmware
- update p3100 to jellybean
- wondermedya 8850 tab 4 1 firmware dowunload