In this article, you will find how to install the CyanogenMod 10.1 in Maguro Galaxy Nexus device.
By following the very few simple steps you will learn how to do that. Just follow the given below instructions.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that occur to your device by following the given below procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- If it is the first time you are flashing CyanogneMod 10.1 or coming from another ROM follow this instructions.
- First install the ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Then do a nandroid backup of your current ROM from backup/restore menu.
- Next wipe the data/factory reset and wipe cache partition.
- Then flash the CyanogenMod Rom.zip file.
- After that install the Gapps package.