Password Genie is the electronic wallet. Safely take your online identity and personal information with you wherever you go. It is a smart way to keep your sensitive information on you at all times.
It can safely store passwords and personal information like: pin numbers, credit card information, garage codes, frequent flyer numbers, prescriptions, insurance information, passport number, hotel cards, notes, and much more.
As ‘Virtual Wallets’ go, Password Genie is both automatic and highly competent. There are a wide variety of file types you can add too: Bank account, birthday, website bookmark, Car rental details, credit card, frequent flyer, hotel, insurance, note, passport, prescription, saved login and vehicle information. You can even create your very own categories for customized data entries.
Password Genie is remarkably self-explanatory and very simple to adopt. You can organize your data by categories and create personal folders. You can synchronize the entered data between your Android device and a desktop client available for both Mac and PC version.
- Once you have access your information, Password Genie uses industrial-strength encryption and gives full security to your data.
- It saves all your usernames and passwords in one secure location so you never have to write them down on paper again.
- It automatically remembers and enters log-ins and passwords for your stored sites.
- It Bookmark your favorite sites and auto-launch the web pages.
- One touch is enough for registration with your Google ID.
Merits and Demerits of Password Genie:
- It gives full security to preserve our data
- It Synchronize with desktop client
- It is Really very easy to use.
- It has the facility to attach images on each record
- Very simple to manage
- It available cheaply.
Only one disadvantage is that very occasionally force close errors are interrupted.
This app is free to trial for 30 days and then costs $5.99 per year.