LG Revolution VS910 users has a reason to enjoy now. The tutorial which we have written here, will let all the LG Revolution users to root their device on V8 or V9 version without downgrading from their existing version.
Now, you might ask what is the benefit of rooting your device. Well, Rooting your LG Revolution will let you to install Custom ROM firmwares and plenty of root only Android Apps. But at the same time remember that rooting your device will void its warranty, so proceed at your own risk.
Important: We will not be held responsible or liable for any damages which might occur to your device while performing this rooting procedure given below.
Pre-Requisites To Root LG Revolution VS910 Without Downgrading Firmware
- The rooting tutorial which we have given below is for LG Revolution VS910 Android smartphone. So, don’t try it with any other device.
- Take complete backup of your contacts list, Call Logs, SMS, MMS, etc., from your device, using appropriate data backup applications.
- Ensure that your device has a minimum battery backup of 50% or it might get switched off while following the rooting procedure.
- Visit LG Mobile’s Official page and navigate to “Software Update” section for downloading and installing all the required device drivers for your computer.
Note: The Rooting tool which we are going to use for this procedure supports Windows operating system only.
- Also, ensure that the USB Read / Write access is enabled in your computer with admin privileges.
If you have performed all these pre-requisites, then you can proceed with the main instructions for rooting your device which is given below.
How To Root LG Revolution VS910 Without Downgrading Firmware
- To get start, download the Rooting package for LG Revolution to your computer and unzip it. Ensure that your system has all the files which are shown in the image below. If not, re-download the Rooting package and extract it again.
- Now click on the file named “run” which is an executable program and it will open up the command prompt. Now connect your LG Revolution with your computer using the original data cable and click on enter to start the rooting procedure.
- The rooting procedure will take 3-4 to finish and once it is over, your device will be rebooted. Upon successful reboot, you can disconnect your device from the computer.
That’s it. Now you have successfully rooted your LG Revolution VS910 Without downgrading the existing firmware. If you want to confirm this, you can download the Root checker Android app from Google Play store and check the rooting status of LG Revolution VS910.
Incoming search terms:
- root lg vs 910 from phone