Samsung already announced the international availability of Galaxy S Duos and Galaxy Y Duos a few weeks ago.But, in India it announced only couple of days before.
It is important to note that the Galaxy Pocket Duos is known in India as Samsung Galaxy Y Duos Lite, whereas the Galaxy S Duos retains its original name.
Galaxy Y Duos Lite:
It is amazing that customers who purchase Galaxy Y Duos Lite will receive 1GB of 3GB or unlimited 2G mobile data for the first six months on Indian carrier Reliance. It runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread platform, and beautifully subtle minimalist design with finely contoured metallic edge.
- Dual Active SIM GSM + GSM Support
- 832 MHz single core processor
- Wi-Fi enabled, Wi-Fi tether
- Expandable storage capacity of 32 GB
- 2.8 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 2 mega pixel primary camera
- 3 GB storage
- microSD card slot for memory expansion (up to 32GB)
The price range of this model is Rs.6,990 and available in black and white color variants.
Galaxy S Duos:
The Galaxy S Duos is Samsung’s best dual SIM droid upto date. This device runs on Android 4.0 Ice-cream Sandwich platform. It supports 3G with HSPA on both SIM cards, but you can’t have two data connections simultaneously.
The handset also features Smart Dual SIM function which allows you to take calls from one of the SIM cards while the other is active as well.
Unfortunately, the dual-SIM handset doesn’t come with the SuperAMOLED screen of its original and has a regular LCD screen instead.
- 5 mega pixel camera
- FM radio with RDS
- 4 GB internal memory
- 3G, Wi Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth v 3.0 and aGPS
- 1 GHz single core processor
- Auto focus camera with LED flash
- VGA secondary camera
- 512 MB RAM
- 4.0 inch display with 480x800p screen resolution
- 5MP rear camera and VGA front camera
The price range of this model is Rs. 17,900
Incoming search terms:
- galaxy s duosgalaxy y uos