The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has been just announced and it is ready to hit almost every stores in the world, so it is definitely too early to think about next year’s Samsung tablet, a future Galaxy Note 3 that the Android maker will surely reveals at some point in the future.
But Concept Phones has an interesting Galaxy Note X mockup – an even bigger phablet, when it comes to screen size – which may as well be a rumor starting point for future Galaxy Note versions. It was created by Erica Yusim. The device forces the limit of current phablets, bringing it up to 6.3 inches this time.
We have list out the specs and features of Galaxy Note X below:
1. Size : 161.9 x 84.9 x 8.9
2. Weight: 220grams
3. Processor: 2.0GHz quad core Cortex-A15 processor
4. Display: 6.3-inch Super AMOLED Plus display with 1080 x 1920 Full HD resolution
5. Operating System: Android 5.0
- 16-meagpixel camera with Auto Focus, LED Flash and BSI
- 3-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI, Best Photo, Best Faces, Low light shot
7. Memory: 32/64/128GB memory; User Memory : 3GB RAM
8. Battery: Li -Ion battery, 4,000mAh unit
9. Processor: 2.0GHz quad core Cortex-A15 processor
10. Connectivity :
- Bluetooth 5.0
- A-GPS, Glonass support
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Wi-Fhi Direct
- USB 3.0 Host
11. A-GPS, Glonass support
We bet that there is also a next generation S pen stylus in the mix and from what we can see the screen is an edge to edge one. With a diagonal of 6.3 inches, this is one of those devices that you’ll avoid placing next to your ear for phone calls, relying on headsets instead.