Samsung plans to bring the Samsung Galaxy Pocket plus phone into the market. But as of now, there is no actual announcement done by the company. The leaked information reveals that the model number of the Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus is GT-S5301.
The Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus would be running on the android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich Operating system. No other information was available apart from this. The name plus does adds a positive factor in the Galaxy Pocket that is available in the market right now.
The availability of this phone was made available through one of the leaked ROMs through Samsung KIES. It was leaked from October and it was available only for the Belgium users, and thus we won’t be able to confirm until it is announced, whether the Pocket Plus would be limited in availability or would be available internationally.
Obviously, there would be upgrades, but to refresh what the Galaxy Pocket had, here’s the specifications would could get better in the Pocket Plus.
- 832MHz single-core ARM 11 processor
- 1200mAH battery
- Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread OS
- 2.8-inch QVGA screen at 320 x 480 resolution
- Support for GSM 850, 900, 1800 and 1900 and HSDPA 900 and 2100
- 2-megapixel rear-facing camera (no front camera)
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS
- 3GB internal storage, MicroSD slot for storage expansion