If you are a LG Optimus L3 E400 user and you are searching for a simple guide to root your device. Then this is the one you are looking for.
Please be aware that rooting your device may void your device guarantee. But without rooting the life of your device did not begin. Once, you root your device you can easily install the custom ROM firmware and the apps which requires the rooting process.
- Before start to proceed take full backup of your data with backup applications. Just in case if you lost your data due to any reason you could easily recovery them with the help of backup.
- Then charge your device battery fully or else your device may get switched off during the middle of the process due to battery low.
- And also disable or uninstall all the antivirus suites in your mobile as well as computer. Because this may interrupt the rooting process.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that takes place to your device while following these procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
1. First download the USB Driver from here.
3. Then extract the file on a folder.
4. After that Connect your phone to PC, and select PC software and turn on USB Debugging wait until your PC detect your phone.
5. Then Click the file “run.bat” ( Windows ) or run “run.sh” via terminal ( Linux ).
6. Wait until the process is complete.
N.B : You can use Superoneclick tool.
If you want to check then check your phone app drawer. If you successfully root your device then an app called Superuser with a green skull logo will appear.
Incoming search terms:
- how upgrade lg e400 without root
- lg E400 rooten