Do you want to wake up at particular time to attend important meeting or marriage functions, but you have the habit of forgetting an alarm for that? Don’t worry here is a good solution to solve this problem.
All you need to do is just install the SMS Morning Call app in your android mobile and intimate your friend to send SMS to your number at prior time with a predefined keyword. It would be wonderful if your friend wake you up every time just by sending SMS, anytime anywhere, isn’t it?
Now, let me explain how he can do so? If your buddy sends you an SMS with a predefined keyword that both of you know, then the SMS triggers an actual alarm notification on your phone, at maximum volume. Then after that you can wake up and get ready for the meeting or marriage.
This app was developed by Mc Koo. Using this app you can set the volume and alarm ringtone of your choice. And also you can decide the duration of the alarm ringtone. It is not necessary the keyword send by your friend should exactly match with your predefined keyword. Eventhough, it is partially matched your alarm will ring.
Take a look on other features that are included in SMS Morning Call:
- You can have the option to discard SMS with keyword.
- Meanwhile you can have the option to reply SMS with configurable template to sender.
- Then you can launch the SMS directly from alarm pop up.
If you wish to install this SMS Morning Call app to your android mobile then download it from Google Play Store and enjoy!
Incoming search terms:
- send alarm wake up
- apps to send wake up calls to friends
- how to send someones iphone a wakeup call
- send a friend wake up call
- send a wake up call to a friend
- send soneone wake up call on iphone