During sometimes like watching movie in theaters, spending time with family or playing games or wanna to sleep without disturbing we don’t want to receive any phone calls or don’t want to answer those phone calls.
At that time, it would be really great to send an automatic text to those people who make a call and tell them why you didn’t answer. It is possible by using an SMS Replier app released by XDA forum member saredev.
It is really an awesome app and will send texts to people who call you while you are unable to get your phone to answer.
Here are the some features of the SMS Replier app:
- It will enter any message you want to be sent by the app (supports long messages which need multiple SMS’ to be sent).
- It will send an automated message if the reply message is left blank. If the number is that of somebody in your contacts, it includes that contact name in the message.
- It posts notifications to the status bar to let you know at what time it sent automatic messages and who the messages were sent to. It indicates whether the messages were sent successfully or not.
- A running notification appears in the status bar when SMS replier is running, allowing for quick access to the interface of the app.
- Option to enable a cool dynamic rainbow background in the interface.
The only one downside of this SMS Replier app is; it removes the app from recent apps and turn the service off for the ICS or higher users.