Sony has announced the PlayStation Mobile which will allow the mobile devices to enjoy PlayStation games. It will work on Play Station Vita and all PlayStation Android certified devices which includes Xperia arc, Xperia PLAY, Xperia S, Xperia ion, Xperia acro S, Xperia TX, Xperia T, Xperia V, Xperia SL, and Sony Tablet S, Sony Tablet P and Xperia Tablet S plus HTC One X, One S and One V (the HTC users does not access this service now, but it will updated soon). Access to more devices will be added in the future.
This Service starts off in Canada, Germany, France, Italy, US, Japan, UK, Italy, Spain and Australia. Other countries will be added very soon.
PlayStation Mobile is supported by third party game developers, publishers as well as the SCE Worldwide studios and the plan of action is to release the content regularly, as and when new titles become available.
Will it be popular?
Yes, with over thirty titles from the major developers such as Adventure, Action,Puzzle, Sports and Simulation genres it was launched. This is a great move in Android gaming. The announced titles includes Twist Pilot, Tractor Trails, Samurai Beatdown, Tipper and Resurrection of Music. Not all the games announced are excellent and awesome but it is a good start and will improve in time.
Before you start to access PlayStation®Store in your device please remember the following steps which we have given below:
- To download the content from PlayStation®Store, you need a Wi-Fi connection to the internet.
- Please be aware suppose if you delete [PSM] the downloaded content will also be deleted. The content will not start even when you have created the shortcut.
- The availability of “PlayStation®Mobile for Android” applications varies depending on the type of device you use, the version of system software you use on the device and the country or region you are residing.
- You can download content from PlayStation®Store only for the country or region where your PlayStation®Network account is registered.
- PlayStation®Network and PlayStation®Store are available only in certain countries and regions, and in certain languages.
- Also, the types of content and services provided by PlayStation®Store and the specific content available vary by country and region.