SONY reveals the new line up of its smartphone range. It unveils the 3 smartphones namely Sony Xperia T, V and J. All these three smartphones are not only feature rich phones but also comes with a powerful combination of hardware and style.
Here we are going to discuss briefly about these three smartphones:
1. SONY Xperia T:
Sony Xperia T smartphone comes with the powerful 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Krait MSM8260-a chipset and packs in the advanced version of ICS Android 4.0.4 firmware version and is Jellybean 4.1 Ready device which means that it will soon be witnessing the Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware update. Aside from this, it was exclusively packed with giant 13MP camera and NFC along with few other significant feature.
Features of SONY Xperia T:
- PlayStation™ Certified
- Latest generation 1.5GHz dual core processor for improved battery life, fast performance and ultra sharp graphic
- ICS 4.0.4 Firmware version by default (Upgradeable to Jellybean 4.1.1)
- 4.6″ HD Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA® Engine for razor sharp clarity
- 13MP fast capture camera that goes from sleep mode to snap in just over a second
- Full 1080p HD video recording capabilities and a 720p HD front camera for the highest quality content
- Easy connectivity with ‘One-touch’ function enabled by NFC
2. SONY Xperia V:
SONY Xperia V is an another device which was launched by SONY. One of the notable character of this model is it comes with the highest water resistant even more than what Motorola’s capable of. This model is slightly tinier than Xperia T. This model also comes along with 13MP camera with advanced snapping tools which helps you to snap a pictures within a flash. Xperia V smartphone is also approved with Play Station Certification.
- 4.3-inch display
- Slightly different dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm MSM8960 processor
- Google Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Latest generation 1.5 GHz Qualcomm MSM8960 dual core processor
- 13 megapixel HD camera with auto focus with 16x digital Zoom
- 4.3 inch scratch-resistant TFT touchscreen,
- 120 g
3. SONY Xperia J:
This is another model which was unveiled by SONY and packs in the powerful 1GHz Snapdragon processor, 512MB of RAM, 4 inched display which is not so power packed compared to the former two devices but good enough to pump in the latest feature set with sort of the range features like Music unlimited service which will be coming up with a 60 day trial offer.
- 5MP camera
- Social media updates by illumination
- 9.2mm slim stylish design
- Front chat camera
- Available in Black, Gold, White and Pink colours
- Large 4.0″ FWVGA Display
As of now, there is no details regarding the price and availability but you can expect these smartphones to be launched sooner than later. The above mentioned information will be very useful for you if you consider to buy the SONY android smartphones.