The title itself tell you what we are going to discuss in this article. If you are using Samsung SCH-I500 Fascinate device and if you wanna to get back to stock Froyo or Gingerbread after flashing any ROM then this guide will help you to do the same.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not be held responsible/liable for any damages that occur to your device by following the given below procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- Then again download the Stock ED05 Froyo ROM or stock EHO3 Gingerbread ROM from here. Please make a note that for this you will need to unzip with 7zip or winrar.
- Finally, again download the atlas 2.2 pit file from here to your PC.
- Then power off the phone and pull the battery.
- After that again open the Odin on your computer.
- Plug into the factory USB cable and hold the volume down button.
- While you doing that yellow triangle will appear and saying “download mode”.
- Click on PDA in Odin and find the ED05 Froyo ROM or Stock EHO3 GB ROM you downloaded to your computer already as we have mentioned above.
- Click on PIT in Odin and select the atlas 2.2 pit (Make sure repartition is checked).
- After that Click Start and wait for five minutes, box in left hand corner of odin will say PASS, then click reset.
- Unplug the USB cable, put battery back in and boot phone.
That’s it! You are now back to stock ED05 Froyo or Stock EH03 Gingerbread!
Incoming search terms:
- Download the stock EH03
- eh03 gingerbread download
- how do i return to stock on sch_i500
- Samsung Fascinate Stock ROM Download
- samsung galaxy s mesmerize sch-i500 stock rom odin file download
- Stock EH03 rom