It is called Super Backup. This app is really a simple, yet functional backup tool that will allow you to make backups of various different things all from one intuitive holo-themed interface.
The Super Backup app currently supports the following features (But unfortunately some of that requires root):
- Backup apps to SD card
- Backup & restore app’s data(need root)
- Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
- Backup contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
- Restore contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
- Delete the backup data on SD card
- Schedule automatic backups
- Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Gmail
- Show last backup count & time
- User can change backup folder path in Settings
This Super Backup app runs on Android Version 2.0 and upwards. It is available absolutely at no cost in Google Play Store. So, guys just make a try and tell us how it works.
Incoming search terms:
- How to restore calendar from super backup