Hi guys you may tired of opening the website in your android smartphone. Every time you want to do that you have to launch the browser first then you need to wait until the browser gets ready.
After that you type the website address then only the web page will accessed in your android phone. It is actually a lengthy process. It becomes irksome when you try to access the same web pages daily on your android phone.
Here we are telling you the easy way to get the website shortcut on android home screen. Just follow the simple steps which we have given below for that.
How to add a Website Shortcut on Android Home Screen:
- To do that, initially you need to unlock your android phone.
- After that launch the Android’s default web browser on your android.
- Open the website for which you want to add a shortcut on your android home screen.
- After that tap on the menu options of the web browser.
- Then tap on “Add Bookmark” option from the menu options available.
- Again tap on the menu options of the web browser.
- Finally tap on “bookmarks” option from the options menu.
- You will see multiple bookmark list. Long press on the bookmark which you have created.
- Tap on “add shortcut to home” option from the multiple web option available.
- Now you will see a website shortcut on your android’s home screen.
- Eventhough it is a long procedure to perform it is one of the best procedure to add the shortcut of a website on android home screen. Interestingly, by using this you can even bookmark your favorite website on your android browser.
On some devices like Samsung and Sony Ericson, you can add website shortcut directly from your default Android browser without bookmarking the web page.