Here is a very good tutorial to root your Micromax A110 canvas 2 device. The rooting procedure is really very easy and you will get through it in a breeze.
If you don’t having experience in rooting, then you must know about rooting, and what are all its advantages and disadvantages. We have discussed about them in the given below tutorial. So, just go through it and get some knowledge about the rooting.
After that come here, and proceed the given below tutorial. We have given the procedure to root your Micromax A110 Canvas 2 device at below.
- It is always advisable to be on a safer side before you start to try anything new on your device. So, we strongly advice you to take backup of all your internal datas with the help of backup applications. Just in case, if you lost your data due to any reason after updating the firmware, you could easily recover them.
- And also make sure whether your device battery level is atleast 75% to avoid the risk of your device getting switched off during the middle of the updating process.
- Then Disable or Uninstall all the antivirus suites that you have installed in your mobile and computer. Because this may interrupt the process.
- Make sure you have enabled your USB Debugging option by following the path Applications> Settings> USB Debugging.
- Finally connect your device to any PC/Laptop and install the drivers using pdanet. In case, you don’t know how to do that go to the given below tutorial which will assist you to do the same.
DISCLAIMER : Best Android Blog would not held responsible/liable for any damages takes to your device by following this procedure. So, do everything at your own risk.
- First download the Bin4ry file from here. Once you downloaded then unzip the root tool you downloaded above.
- After that change the mode of your device from USB Storage to Media Device and proceed further. Please make a note that this change can be done only when you have connected to your device to the PC.
- After that run the runme.bat file. A command prompt with strange green letters will pop-up on your screen.
- Then follow the onscreen instructions carefully. To start off, you will need to type in a “1″ and press enter.
NOTE : If you ever want to Unroot your Micromax A110, follow the above steps till you reach this one and then, instead of typing “1″, type “x” and hit enter. Follow the instructions that appear on the command prompt after that.
- Your device will reboot during the process after which Bin4ry will copy some files to your device.
That’s it you’ve successfully rooted your Micromax A110 Canvas 2 device. Have fun!
Incoming search terms:
- root micromax a110 without pc