Hey guys, today we present to you the saltest Unofficial CyanogenMod 9 for a whole bunch of tablets, so go on check if your device made it to the list. If yes, go on get it right now, else just wait for any further updates.
- Mediacom 907c, Momo11 Bird, JXD S9000, Eken A90 (first revision) and clones need 907c_compatibility_1.2.x.zip.
- Visture V3 and clones need visturev3_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
- Mediacom 910i, Teclast A10t and clones need 910i_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
- ICOO D90W and clones need d90w_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
- CEMA10N7 “unknown” device needs cema10n7_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip.
- Bmorn V99 needs v99_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- Mediacom 711i, Momo9 and clones need 711i_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- Protab2XXL needs protab2xxl_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- Sanei N83 needs n83_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (note: internal but doesn’t work and will never work)
- Hyundai A7HD needs a7hd_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- MOMO9 needs momo9_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- Onda Vi40 V3 needs vi40_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- LY-F1 and clones need lyf1_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- Protab2XXLv2 needs protab2xxlv2_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- TNT Singularity and clones need singularity_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- Eken T01 needs t01_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- Eken T02 needs t02_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- Eken T05a V1 needs t05a-v1_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- Eken T05a V2 needs t05a-v2_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- Eken T05a V3 needs t05a-v3_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- Eken T05a (unknown version) needs t05a-unk_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- Eken T10 needs t10_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- Eken T10 with mxc622x g-sensor needs t10-2axis_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip
- Sanei N10 needs n10_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (note: internal but doesn’t work and will never work)
- Onda Vi30 Deluxe V3 needs vi30-deluxe-v3_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
- Onda Vi40 Ultimate needs vi40-ultimate_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
- Onda Vi10 Elite needs vi10-elite_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
- Ainol Novo7 Elf needs elf_compatibility_1.2.x.zip
- Sanei N83 Deluxe needs n83-deluxe_compatibility_1.2.x.zip compatibility zip (note: internal but doesn’t work and will never work)
Tablets Supported With Legacy Support:
- Mediacom 917i and 927i need 917i-927i_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip comp zip
- Gemei G2 needs g2_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip comp zip
- Gemei G9 (those not working fine with “regular” 907c comp zip) needs g9_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip comp zip
- Sanei N90 needs n90_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip comp zip
- Ainol Novo7 Aurora v1 and v2 need aurora-v1-v2_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip
- Ainol Novo7 Aurora v3 needs aurora-v3_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip
- MK802 PC-on-a-stick needs mk802_legacy-compatibility_vX.zip
You can get them from here.
- Bluetooth USB dongle support (btusb and ath3k)
- USB GPS support (cp210x and pl2303)
- Xbox 360 gamepad support (xpad)
- PS3 USB gamepad support (hid-sony)
- Generic / chinese (Pantherlord / GreenAsia) gamepads support (hid-pl and hid-gaff)
- OpenVPN support (tun)
- NTFS and ExFat support
- Veno congestion control algorithm
- USB audio support
- Upload zips to MicroSD or internal memory of your Android tablet.
- Boot into CWM keeping pressed VOL- (MENU) and POWER for 3 secs, than release POWER and after another sec release VOL- (or use Novo7 tools if it doesn’t work for your device).
- Select “wipe data/factory reset”.
- Select “install zip from sdcard” -> “choose zip from sdcard” (or “choose zip from internal sdcard” if your files are into internal memory) and flash, in this order, rom / gapps / compatibility zip.
- Now go back, and select “Reboot system now”.
- Enjoy your device on cm9.
Note: When you update to a newer build you don’t need to do a full wipe, you just have to wipe cache and dalvik cache.
If you have a /system partition of 300+ MB you can flash “official” gapps from goo.im/gapps, you’ll have a working Face Unlock as a bonus.
Incoming search terms:
- a10 10 partitions rom
- allewinner a20 unoficial rom
- allwinner a10 custom rom
- android 4 4 rom for allwiner a20 tablets
- android a20 unoficial rom
- ROM AllWiner A13 andloid Zip
- vi10-elite_compatibility_1 2 0 zip VI10