Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Smartphone can be easy installed with the all new version of Cyanogen Mod 7.2 Custom ROM firmware which is optimizes such that user can get the best performance as well as best user interface.
Well, readers need to keep a note that this update hasn’t been officially released by Samsung Electronics and unluckily there won’t be any higher updates like that of ICS 4.0 or Jelly Bean. We should be thankful to one of the senior XDA developer for developing this Custom ROM. The name of this ROM is Droid ACE ROM which ropes into the Cyanogen Mod 7.2 firmware.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible for any damages that might occur to your device while following this firmware update procedure given below.
Pre-Requisites to update Galaxy ACE S5830 with Droid ACE Cyanogen Mod 7.2 Firmware
- This Droid Ace CM 7.2 update is available only & only for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 models.
- Take full backup of your personal data like SMS, MMS, contacts list, Call logs, etc., from the device, so that if they are lost during the update process, you can use the backup to get back the data.
- Keep a minimum of 50% battery level in your device to ensure that it won’t get switched off during the update.
- Ensure all the antivirus applications in your device and computer are switched off, to avoid any disruption from them.
- Enable USB Debugging mode in your device, by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
Once you have performed all these pre-requisites, you can go ahead with the main update procedure which is given below.
How to update Galaxy ACE S5830 with Droid ACE Cyanogen Mod 7.2 Firmware
- To get started, download Galaxy ACE S5830-S3 Custom ROM Firmware Package in your computer and transfer the same to your device with the help of USB data cable. Upon successful transfer, disconnect the device from the computer and turn it off.
- Now press the Menu button simultaneously and while doing so, press the power button to make the device to enter into the recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, select “install zip from SD card” followed by “choose Zip from SD card” and select the CM 7.2 firmware update package. The installation will begin and it will get completed with few minutes.
- Once the installation is over, the device will land back in recovery mode. Now, select “Go back” followed by “reboot system now”. Upon successful reboot, your device will boot in normal mode.
There you go! Now you have successfully installed Cyanogen Mod 7.2 firmware on your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Android device.
Incoming search terms:
- s5830 new updates