In due course of this article, we will help you to upgrade the latest firmware version in the form of custom ROM firmwares in Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830i.
Full credits will goes to the developers who works constantly working hard in accommodating the custom ROM firmwares. So, on the similar lines we will be checking out on how you can update with the MindCR custom ROM firmware v1.0.12 Smooth version.
Features of MindCR Custom ROM firmware v1.0.12:
- 6 screen lock styles
- Looks like ICS
- Sound on Samsung
- Bootanimation – Blue Android Particles
- 15 buttons in the scrollbar (6 visible)
- Theme with transperancy created by me. With apktool and UOT Kitchen (accept any suggestions)
- Time in the center
- Removed some useless applications
- Adobe Flash Player 11 (recommend Opera browser)
- Holo Launcher 1.2.3 (latest version)
- CIFS Manager
- Automatic Zipaling every 5 starts
- ZRam 72mb
- Improved sound (Beats + Dsp Manager)
- SD cache size 1024
Please be informed that for applying this update you need to root your device. If you want to check whether your device is rooted or not, download the “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store. In case if your phone is not rooted, you will have to root and install custom Recovery image in your device.
Pre requisites to Update Galaxy ACE S5830i smartphone with MindCR Custom ROM Firmware:
- Before start to apply this update we strongly recommend you to take backup of all your precious data (i.e SMS, MMS, Call logs, APNs etc) present in your phone. Just in case; if your data might corrupted or erased due to any reasons you can easily recover them with the help of backup.
- Once you have created backup of the data, move all the backup files to your computer so that they are safe.
- Make sure that you have left battery level of atleast 40% or else there is a risk of your device getting turned OFF in the middle of firmware update.
- Enable USB Debugging mode in your device, by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- After that disable all the antivirus applications installed in your device, because this may interrupt the process of firmware update.
So, once you have done all the above mentioned instructions head over to the next step we have given below where we have summed up the detailed procedure on how to apply this firmware update.
DISCLAIMER : Follow the instructions at your own risk. If you do not follow them properly and if any damage occur to your device, we even the developer won’t be held responsible for that.
How to Update Galaxy ACE S5830i smartphone with MindCR Custom ROM Firmware:
- First download the MindCr ROM V1.0.12 Custom ROM Firmware Package from here to your computer.
- Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable.
- In the recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from SD card” > “choose zip from SD card” and then choose the MindCr Rom V1.0.12 Custom ROM Firmware Package which is placed in the phone.
- Once the file is selected, it will take 4 -5 minutes for applying this update. Once the update is applied, the device will land back to the recovery mode screen, in recovery mode screen select “reboot system now” by selecting “Go back” option with the help of Volume keys and power button.
- To check on whether the firmware is updated or not just go to the path “Settings > About Phone” where you can check out the current firmware version.
NOTE : Just in case, if your Galaxy ACE S5830i does not power up or say it gets into the boot loop mode, you need to reinsert the battery and then re try the process of firmware update by following the above steps.
Congo! now you have successfully applied the update of MindCr Rom V1.0.12 Custom ROM Firmware in your android smartphone.
Incoming search terms:
- custom rom for s5830i