Here comes good news which is live for all people who are using galaxy Ace S5830i from India as an update has arrived for your device which is dubbed as DDLD2 and ropes into Gingerbread 2.3.6 firmware.
Here we have come up with an article which can help you to apply this update and in addition, we have shown up a list of pre-requisites which you need to follow in order to apply this update.
Important: We and even the developer won’t be responsible for any damage that takes place to your device while following these steps.
Pre-requisites to Update Galaxy ACE S5830i with Official India DDLD2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware
- The tutorial we would see today is compatible only with Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830i. So, make sure you try this tutorial only on this device, not any other device by any company.
- You must take back-up of all the internal data present in your phone like Logs, Contacts, messages, etc. with the help of backup applications.
- Battery should be charged enough in order to apply this update. 60% minimum is recommended from our side otherwise your phone may get switched off while the update process.
- Disable all antivirus suites in your computer as well as mobile so that update process may not get interrupted.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled in your mobile. If not, you can do it by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and after that USB debugging would be enabled in your phone.
- Now just make sure you follow the corresponding instructions properly.
How to Update Galaxy ACE S5830i with Official India DDLD2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware
- Grab the DDLD2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware Package from here to your Computer. And extract it. Next, download Odin and after that open it in your computer.
- Now you need to enter your device into download mode which can be entered by pressing and holding Volume Down key + OK + Power button till the time you see a green robot on your phone confirming that you entered into download mode.
- Make sure you have Opened Odin in your computer.
- Now connect your phone to computer while ensuring Odin is open in your computer.
- As soon as you connect your phone to the computer, the ID: COM section in Odin will turn Yellow.
- Click on “PIT” to select “cooperve_0623.pit” and then click on “PDA” tab to select “S5830iXXLD3_S5830iODDLD2_RST_S5830iDDLD1_HOME.tar.md5” file and then finally click on ‘Start’ button present in Odin to start the process of firmware update.
- The process would take few minutes to complete. After it is done, the phone will reboot on its own and after you see the home screen on your device, disconnect your phone by removing the USB cable.
- And you have successfully updated your device.
Congo, you have now successfully updated your Galaxy ACE S5830i Android smartphone with Official India DDLD2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware.