It is really good news for all the Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 users as they can now update their devices with the all new version of Jelly Bean 4.1.1 firmware. We should be thankful to one of the XDA member who has developed this ROM.
Kindly note that this isn’t an official firmware released by Samsung Electronics. This custom can be considered as one of the most stable custom ROM firmwares and this ROM offers all the features, apps and other user interface jolly in an improved format.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible for any damages that might occur to your device while following this firmware update procedure given below.
Pre-Requisites to Update Galaxy S GT I9000 with Stable Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware
- This Stable Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware update is available only & only for Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 models. So don’t try it with any other models of Samsung Galaxy Note.
- Take full backup of your personal data like SMS, MMS, contacts list, Call logs, etc., from the device, so that if they are lost during the update process, you can use the backup to get back the data.
- Keep a minimum of 50% battery level in your device to ensure that it won’t get switched off during the update.
- Ensure all the antivirus applications in your device and computer are switched off, to avoid any disruption from them.
- Enable USB Debugging mode in your device, by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
Once you have performed all these pre-requisites, you can go ahead with the main update procedure which is given below.
How to Update Galaxy S GT I9000 with Stable Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware
- First make sure that device is rooted.
- To get started, download Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware Package and Google Apps Package in your computer. Once downloaded, connect your device to the computer and transfer the packages to the device. Upon successful transfer, disconnect the device and turn it off.
- Now press the Volume up Key + Center button and while doing so, press the power button to enter recovery mode.
- In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” followed by “Wipe Cache partition” to clear all the caches stored in the Smartphone.
- Once done, select “install zip from SD card” followed by “choose Zip from SD card” and select the Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware update package. The installation will begin and it will get completed with few minutes.
- .Once done, repeat the procedure for installing the Tweak Package.
- Once the installation is over, select “Go back” in recovery mode followed by “reboot system now”. Upon successful reboot, your device will boot in normal mode.
There you go! Now you have successfully updated Galaxy S GT I9000 with Stable Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware Android Device.
Incoming search terms:
- galaxy s gt i9000 jellybean