In this article, we are guiding you to make use of the latest and one of the best Ehndroix custom ROM firmware which ropes in the best of ICS firmware version to rope in the Galaxy S PLUS I9001 device.
It comes with the Cyanogen mode features, apps and enhancements which will provide you the seamless Android experience in your device.
Since this update is not the one which is officially released by Samsung Electronics, you need to root your Galaxy S PLUS I9001 device. If your are not sure about the same then download the ‘Root app’ from the Google Play Store and check whether your device is rooted or not.
Before start to apply this update successfully in your device follow the given below instructions without fail.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible for any damages that might occur to your device while following this firmware update procedure given below.
Pre-requisites to update Ehndroix custom ROM firmware in Galaxy S PLUS I9001 device:
- Backup all your data (i.e SMS, MMS, Contacts, Images, Songs, Vidoes, Files etc) present in your phone so that if your data gets corrupted/lost you can restore the same.
- But don’t use KIES to back up the data it may not detect your device and there is a chance to lost your data.
- Please be assure you have at least 60% battery level in your device to avoid the risk to switched off your mobile during the process of firmware update.
- Ensure that all the antivirus applications in your device are uninstalled/disabled because this may interrupt the process of firmware installation.
- And also enable the USB Debugging mode in your device, by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
Once you have performed all the above mentioned instructions, you may follow the given below procedures to apply this update in your device.
How to install Ehndroix custom ROM firmware in Galaxy S GT I9001 PLUS:
- First, download the Ehndorix Custom ROM firmware along with the Add on package from here to your computer.
- Once downloaded, then connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place these two zip files in your device.
- Now disconnect the device from the computer and turn OFF the phone so that it can be entered in recovery mode.
- Recovery mode in Galaxy S PLUS I9001 can be entered by holding the Volume Up button + Home key button (i.e the middle button). While holding both these buttons, turn ON your device.
- In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition”. If you are on the Custom ROM firmware then select “advanced” and clear the Dalvik cache also.
- After that select “Go Back” option and then select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from internal sd card” and then select the Ehndroix custom ROM firmware first and then the add on package which you have placed in your phone.
- Once, you have selected it will take few more minutes to apply this update in your device.
- And also note that the first boot will take longer time than the usual as it has setup all the system files and other apps which are necessary ones.
- Just in case, if you face any force close errors in any of the Google Apps or the core apps present in your device, do check whether you have cleared the cache in your device as it will wipe all the unwanted data from the recovery mode.
If your device gets into the boot sequence or say get stuck in the welcome screen, just re-insert the battery and re-follow the above instructions so as to again follow the above mentioned instructions.
There you go! you have now successfully applied the latest firmware Ehndorix custom ROM firmware update which is ICS based in your Galaxy S GT I9001 Plus smartphone.
Incoming search terms:
- ehndroix for galaxy i9001
- GT-I9001 4 1 1 firmware