The users of Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 smartphones can now update their device with Official Jellybean 4.1.1 XXDLIB Firmware package. In due course of this article we will checking out the same.
This XXDLIB firmware update has been pushed to the unlocked International devices. Since, this update is for all unlocked International devices, irrespective of the country and current firmware you are from, you can apply this update in your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 model.
Goodies of XXDLIB Firmware:
Though there are no significant changes when compared to earlier Jellybean builds; this firmware rectify the issues of low battery and Wifi. And also applying this part won’t root your device in any manner, so the warranty will be flawless. Suppose if you are on any of the custom ROM firmware, you can get back your warranty after applying this update.
Pre requisites to Update Galaxy S3 GT I9300 with Official Jellybean 4.1.1 XXDLIB Firmware:
- Before start to apply this firmware update in your device we strongly recommends you to take backup of all your precious data (i.e SMS, MMS, Call logs, APNs etc) present in your phone. Just in case; if your data might corrupted or erased due to any reasons you can easily recover them with the help of backup.
IMPORTANT : Don’t try to backup the data with the help of KIES tool because it does not support the device if you are staying out of Poland
- Once you have created a back up of all the data move them all to the computer so that they are safe.
- Ensure that you have installed the Samsung USB Drivers and Latest KIES in your computer because these both will be required in the due course of this process. As of now, this process will only work on the Windows based computers.
- Make sure that you have left battery level of at least 40% or else there is a risk of your device getting turned OFF in the middle off firmware update.
- Enable USB Debugging mode by selecting the appropriate option in your Samsung Galaxy tab 8.9 i957 tablet, by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- After that disable all the antivirus applications installed in your device, because this may interrupt the process of firmware update.
So, once you have done all the above mentioned instructions, you can now head over to the next step where we have summed up a detailed guide on how to apply this firmware update in your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 device.
DISCLAIMER : Update this firmware at your own risk. We and even the developer won’t be held responsible for any damage that takes place to your device while following these steps.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 device with Official Jellybean 4.1.1 XXDLIB firmware:
- Once it has been downloaded, extract the firmware zip file and Odin in your computer.
- After that open the Odin in your computer and Turn OFF your phone so that it can be entered in the download mode.
- For that you need to press the volume Down rocker key+ power button simultaneously while the device is turned OFF.
- If the device starts in the normal mode, then you need to retry the process of the entering the device into the download mode.
- In download mode, connect your device to the computer with the help of original USB cable and click on “PDA” in Odin to select the tar file “I9300XXDLIB_I9300OXFDLI1_I9300XXDLIB_HOME.tar.md5”.
- Make sure that the ID:COM section in Odin has turned yellow or else the firmware can’t be applied.
- Once you click on Start, you will see a progress bar which will indicate the progress of the firmware update in your device.
- The process of update will take atleast 10 minutes. As soon as the firmware is updated in your device, you will see the home screen in your computer.
- After that, disconnect your phone and head over to the Settings>About Phone where you will find the firmware update details and it should show the firmware version as XXDLIB.
TIP : Just in case, your device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, reinsert the battery and refollow the all above mentioned instructions
Congo! now you have successfully learnt how to update Official Jellybean 4.1.1 XXDLIB Firmware in Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 android smartphone
Incoming search terms:
- galaxy s2 official jellybean
- samsung gt i9300 official android 4 1 1
- xxdlib firmware