In this article, we are guiding you to apply the Gingerbread Simplicity Custom ROM firmware update for Samsung Galaxy ACE 5830i smartphone.
Please make a note that this is a custom ROM firmware and not the official firmware update released by Samsung Electronics. Miserably, there will be no future updates for Galaxy ACE line up like ICS or the Jellybean 4.1 due to hardware limitations.
Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy ACE 5830i:
As this is a custom ROM firmware, you need to check whether your device is rooted or not. If not so, then you should do the same.
Just, in case if you are not sure whether your device is rooted or not then you can download the “Root Checker” app from Google Play Store and check your device. The features of Simplicity Custom ROM Firmware are given below.
- Beats audio
- Battery is too good
- Roboto fonts
- Galaxy S3 icons
- Added Zeam Launcher
- Latest Superuser.apk
- Supports Apps 2SD Capability
- Red Overscroll glow
- Fully barebone
- Based on latest Firmware XXLF3
- Nexus Boot animation
- % Battery icon
- Added latest kernel (rev-20120819-2249) by Rafael.Baugis
Disclaimer: We should not held responsible or liable for any damages that might occur to your device while following this firmware update procedure given below.
Pre-requisites to Update Simplicity Custom ROM Firmware in Galaxy ACE S5830i:
- Before you start to apply this update in your device, we strongly advise you to take a backup of all your valuable data (i.e SMS,MMS,Photos, Videos,Contacts) present in your phone.
- But don’t use KIES tool for backing the data, because it won’t detect the device in the Custom ROM Firmware.
- Make sure that you have a minimum battery level of at-least 50% or else there is a risk of your device getting turned OFF during update.
- Enable USB Debugging mode in your device, by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- After that disable all the antivirus applications installed in your device, because this may interrupt the process of firmware update.
So, once you confirmed you have performed all the aforementioned instructions, then you can head over to follow the given below procedure to apply this firmware update in your device.
How to apply Gingerbread Based Simplicity Custom ROM Firmware in Galaxy ACE S5830i?
- To get started, you need to download the Simplicity Firmware package from here to your computer.
- Once, downloaded then connect your Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830i with computer and place this file in your device. Be sure that you do not kept the firmware (zip file) deep inside the sub-folders.
- Now disconnect the device from the computer and turn OFF the phone so that it can be entered in recovery mode.
- The recovery mode in the Galaxy ACE S5830i can be entered by Holding the Menu Button and then Power ON the device.
- If your device turns ON into the normal mode instead of recovery mode, then you need to try again enter into the recovery mode.
- Alternatively, you can enter the device in the recovery mode with the help of “ROM Manager” app which can be download from the Google Play Store.
- In the recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from SD card” > “choose zip from SD card” and then choose the Simplicity Firmware Package which you have placed in the phone.
- Once, the file is selected, it will take few more minutes to apply this firmware update in your device. You need to wait until the process gets over.
And also note that, it will take numerous time for rebooting the device for the first time.
In case, if your device refuses to boot up, then enter the device in the recovery mode and wipe all the cache and data from the recovery mode.
Congratulations! Now you have successfully update the Simplicity Custom ROM firmware in your Galaxy ACE S5830i android smartphone.
Incoming search terms:
- best custom rom for 5830i
- custom firmware s5830i
- simplicity android 2 3 rom
- update firmware galaxy 5830i