Now, its very simple to install the latest AOKP version of Jellybean 4.1 version of firmware in the HTC Desire smartphone.
Here, we are guiding you to upgrade the firmware to the latest jellybean 4.1 firmware. We also help you to install the add on apps; which will help you to transfer all your apps from the phone memory to SD card. It will help your device to work faster.
All the credits will goes to the recognized XDA developer vijendrahs. They comes out with the custom ROM firmware along with the additional features of Original Jellybean 4.1 firmware.
To update your device easily and safely with the latest firmware, all you need is to simply follow the instructions under noted below.
Before you start to apply this update you need to assure that whether your HTC Desire is rooted. If you aren’t sure about the same, then kindly download the ‘Root Checker’ app from the Google Play Store and check your device whether it is rooted or not. If the device is not rooted, then this custom ROM Firmware can’t be applied.
Disclaimer: We should not be held responsible for any damages that might occur to your device while following this firmware update procedure given below.
Pre-Requisites to Update HTC Desire with Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware:
- Before you start to apply this update in your device make sure that you have created a backup of all the data (i.e SMS, MMS, Contacts etc.) present in your phone; so that if you lost, you can get back everything with the help of backup.
- But don’t backup the data with the help of HTC Sync as it doesn’t recognize the device on the custom ROM firmware.
- This update is one and only for the devices which have the model name as HTC Desire. So don’t try it with any other models.
- Keep a minimum of 50% battery level in your device to prevent your device from switched-off during the update.
- Ensure all the antivirus applications in your device and computer are switched off, to avoid any disruption from them.
- Enable USB Debugging mode in your HTC desire device, by following the path – “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
Once you have performed, all the aforementioned instructions, you can now head over the next step by following the given below procedures.
How to Update Samsung HTC Desire with the latest Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware?
- To get started, first download the latest Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware update package and Google Apps Package from here in your computer.
- For that first you have to connect the device to the computer with the help of original USB cable.
- Once connected, place the two packages in your computer, don’t place the same deep into the sub folders.
- Upon successful transfer, disconnect the device from the computer and then turn off the phone so that it can be then entered in the recovery mode.
- The Recovery Mode in the HTC Desire can be entered by passing the Volume Down button + Power Button till you see the recovery mode screen on your phone.
- In the recovery mode, select “install zip from SD Card” > “choose zip from SD Card” and then choose the Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware package.
- Once you have selected the file, it will take around five minutes to update the same in your device.
- Please note that, you have to install both the above mentioned packages as per the order only.
- After the successful completion, to reboot your device into normal mode; select the option of “Go Back” and then choose the option of “reboot system now”.
- Once you reboot your device it will take more time to set up all the system files.
Just in case if the process of firmware update gets stopped due to any reason, restart the process from the start by re inserting the battery.
There you go! Now you have successfully updated HTC Desire with Jellybean 4.1.1 Firmware Android device.
Incoming search terms:
- reasons to upgrade htc desire hd to jellybean
- how to update htc desire to 4 1
- how to update your htc to jellybean
- update htc desire