The iPhone themed JOY custom ROM firmware is now available for Samsung Galaxy FIT S5670 android smartphone. The users can now apply this firmware in their device with the help of below mentioned steps and enjoy its features. Please make a note that this is a custom ROM almost makes your Samsung Galaxy FIT S5670 looks like that you are using an iPhone.
For applying this update in your Samsung Galaxy FIT S5670 smartphone you need to root your device. To check on whether your device is rooted or not, you may download the “Root Checker” app from Google PLAY Store. Just in case, if your device is not rooted then do that immediately after that download the “ROM Manager” app from Google PLAY Store and flash the custom recovery image in your Samsung Galaxy FIT S5670.
Pre requisites to Update Samsung Galaxy FIT with iPhone Themed JOY Custom ROM Firmware:
- Before start to apply this update in your Samsung Galaxy FIT S5670 device, we highly recommend you to take backup of all your precious data (i.e SMS, MMS, Contacts, APNs settings etc). Just in case, if your data gets lost or corrupted due to any reasons you can get back everything with the help of backup.
- So, once you have created the backup move them all to the computer/ laptops so that they are safe.
WARNING : Don’t backup the data with the help of KIES as this is a custom ROM it won’t support your device. And also, don’t create backup with the help of ROM Manager too; if you do so it may potentially brick your device.
- Make sure that you have left the battery level of atleast 30% or else there is a risk of your device getting turned OFF during the middle of update.
- Disable all the antivirus tools in your device because this may interrupt the process of firmware update.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy FIT by following the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
So, once you have done all the above mentioned steps then head over to the next step given below; there we have summed up a detailed guide on how to apply this firmware update in your Samsung Galaxy FIT S5670 smartphone.
DISCLAIMER : Update this firmware at your own risk. We and even the developer should not be held responsible or liable for any damage that takes place to your device while following these steps.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy FIT S5670 with iPhone Themed JOY Custom ROM Firmware:
- First, download the Joy ROM custom ROM firmware from here to your computer.
- Once downloaded, then connect your device to the computer with the help of USB cable and transfer the downloaded zip file in your Samsung Galaxy FIT S5670 device. Make sure that you do not kept the file deep inside the sub-folders.
- Once you have placed the file, disconnect the device and turn OFF the phone, so that it can be entered in the recovery mode.
- The recovery mode in the Samsung Galaxy FIT S5670 device can be entered by Holding Menu Button and then Power ON the device. Suppose, your device turns ON in the normal mode then retry the same process until it enter into the recovery mode.
- Alternatively, with the help of ROM Manager app also you can enter into the recovery mode. For that you need to select “reboot into recovery mode” option.
- In the recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from SD Card” > “choose zip from SD card” and then choose the JOY custom ROM firmware which you have placed the device.
- Once the update is completed, the device will again land back to the recovery screen. In the recovery screen, select “++++ Go Back ++++” and then choose the option of “reboot system now” for rebooting the system.
NOTE : Just in case, your device gets into the boot loop sequence or say gets stuck in the welcome screen, just re insert the battery and re follow the all above mentioned instructions.
Congratulations! you have now successfully update this JOY Firmware in your Samsung Galaxy FIT android smartphone.