Samsung has officially released an android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich version which is called as XXALHB version for Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562. This firmware is available in Germany but non-Germany users also can install this firmware via Odin.Most Probably, users of Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562 might get the latest jellybean 4.1.2 firmware which is the latest firmware released by Google few days back.
One of the best part of this update is; since it is a official firmware released by Sammobile you no need to root your device. And also after applying this update, the warranty won’t get lost.Before start to proceed this update in your Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562 smartphone strictly follow the prerequisites which we have given below or else the firmware update may get failed.
DISCLAIMER : Follow the given below steps at your own risk. We and even the developer will not be held responsible for damages takes place to your device while following these steps.
Pre requisites to Update Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562 with Official XXALHB ICS 4.0.4 Firmware:
- It is always advisable to be on a safer side, before try anything newly in your device, so before start to apply this firmware create a backup of your favorite apps, important personal data and Settings etc. So, just in case if you lost your datas due to any reasons you could recover them easily with the help of backups.
- But don’t backup your datas with the help of KIES as this ICS XXALHB 4.0.4 firmware is not yet rolled out all over the world.
- Make sure that you have left the battery level of 80% or else there is a risk of your device getting shut down during the middle of firmware update.
- Enable the USB Debugging mode in your device and also make sure that all of your PC’s USB Ports are active and are working.
- Disable all the system tools such as firewall program, KIES and antivirus tools in your Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562; because it may interrupt the process of firmware update.
So, once you have done all the above mentioned instructions properly, head over to the next step where we have summed up a detailed tutorial on how to update your Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562 with Official XXALHB ICS 4.0.4 Firmware.
Procedure to update Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562 with Official XXALHB ICS 4.0.4 Firmware:
- Initially, you need to download official Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0.4 firmware package and Odin from here to your computer.
- Once downloaded, then unzip both .zip files into a folder. After that open the folder where you have unzipped above file and run Odin3 v3.04.exe.
- After that turn OFF the phone so that it can enter into the download mode. For that you need to press the Volume Down Rocker Key +Power button at the same time while the device is turned OFF.
- Once you are in download mode plug the device to PC using USB cable. Odin will detect the device, ID: COM will turn yellow and a message saying ADDED will appear.
NOTE : Just in case, the Odin does not detect the device, make sure that USB drivers are properly installed on your computer.
- Click on PDA button and .tar.md5 file from the folder where you’ve unzipped firmware file already (in step 2).
NOTE : Do not make any change, just make sure that re-partition is unchecked.
- Click on Start button to start installation, once the installation is done, your device will reboot itself and you will see the message saying PASS. After that unplug your device from computer.
TIP : Suppose, the Odin refuse to install the update and show the message FAIL, or gets stuck or close the Odin then you need to reinsert the battery and follow the all above mentioned steps.
Now, that’s it you have done. There after your Samsung Galaxy S DUOS S7562 android smartphone will be running on Official XXALHB ICS 4.0.4 Firmware. Enjoy!
Incoming search terms:
- Download Android 4 1 2 ZNUANA1 Firmware
- s7562 firmware 4 1 2
- s7562 firmware sammobile
- samsung galaxy s duos update s7562
- XXALHB firmware download
- ZNUANA1 Android 4 1 2 Jelly Bean sammobile